Saturday, April 2, 2011

In business..?

So within the last week with all this sad stuff happening with my cousin's death and such, some amazing news has surfaced.

Last week Saturday while I was working, a friend of mine who's graduating this year asked if I would consider photographing our high school's grad. I freaked out, haha. This would include the grad parade, ceremony, and grad banquet. I couldn't believe my ears. It's not official yet, but the possibility is up there!

Then, yesterday my other friend from work, Norma, asked me about the prices I would charge for a wedding. I think I went silent for a while. I didn't know what to say because I was so excited for her and for this opportunity.

So, now I have two huge events to plan out this year, and I can't wait. This is all so new because I'm only in grade 11 and have been doing photography as a side hobby/small income for only about a year now. This is huge.

It's amazing how God finds ways to bless us through times of heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...