Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I painted.

Quite a while ago while at the local thrift store, I found a cabinet panel that had never been used and purchased it with the intention of painting it. If you know me you'll also know that I don't paint...ever. I take pictures and I bake, I don't paint.I suck at it and the only thing I'm mildly good at is abstract. So for me to find inspiration to paint is huge.

These past couple days have been extremely hot outside, and with the job not needing me on some days, I'd rather stay inside than endure the warmth. You can only watch TV, check Facebook/DeviantArt/Flickr/Hotmail/Blog/Twitter so and so many times throughout the day until you realize you are actually a professional creeper. So with that in mind, I sat myself down with this wooden panel and found my old paintbrushes from when I was young and brought out the nice new paint.

I'm still not sure as to why I painted what I did...but in a way I'm proud, even though in my opinion the photos of the painting are better than the painting itself.

So please, enjoy :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...