I've been thinking a lot lately about when I'm done school in just over ten months and how I really want to live life. I can't wait to get out and see things with fresh eyes and just feel alive again. This weekend I had a taste of that, in a sense, but it was teasing me. Making me excited and happy only to have it not true...I still have to have the patience to wait another year before anything I do will really matter to people. I can't wait to travel to places that I've already been to, but see it differently. I want to go to the beach with friends and stay up all night in a little resort room that we can barely afford because we're cheap Mennonites and have no money. I want to go shopping in those old stores and take photos without feeling like a creep. But mostly I want to do all this with no regrets, and just be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment