Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the last beginning

I'm starting to write another chapter of my life next week and I don't know if I want to do it just yet. Another last has arrived and the excitement building up is almost frightening. People left to start their new chapters some place else and I'm left here to find the pieces and continue writing out my heart and find out where it belongs. It's the last time for all of these continuous steps, and in a way it's saddening to see it come already.

But at the same time nothing makes me more happy than knowing I'm almost done this stage in my life. 13 years of finding myself and writing this novel of life has come and almost gone, and it's soon time to start a new book. Tell my story as of so far, and start again.

I've never been more ready to start this last and begin again with another first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...