Monday, February 6, 2012

hues

the last time I lost it I couldn't remember what began the losing. it was a long journey of ridding of the old self and filling up on something that wasn't supposed to be used yet. the last time I lost it I rid of everything unwanted (and sadly some that still belonged) and never truly found it. to this day I will never forget the process I chose to lose it, and to seal off one more stage of "growing up."

                                                                                             


when I finally managed to pull it all together again I rid of the red and black and blue and showed my strength again. I stepped forth from darkness to live out light. no longer living in the grey areas, but the black and white. living in the shade/hue and finding what lies between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...