I have a view of the world. I have an opinion, a belief, and a way of thinking that is both similar and different to those around me. I am always learning more about myself but for now, at this time in my life, I have learned what is meant for me to know.
I am almost eighteen. I’ve grown up somewhat from a young child and I have my mind set. I am a student, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a learner. I believe in learning what we want to learn and not being forced into an education system that makes some children struggle because it’s not their strong point. I believe that we should be taught based on how we learn and how we understand people.
Our world is headed in a straight downfall. We’re destroying everything even though society insists on being “green”. We’re finding new ways to grow back lost limbs. Nothing is ever good enough anymore. No one can accept what life has handed them because there’s always got to be something better. We’re never content. Growing back lost limbs is not the brains natural human state. We shouldn’t be able to grow another arm if it had an infection and had to be amputated. It’s not teeth or fingernails or skin.
I believe that we should all accept what’s been given to us. It may not always be handed to us on a silver platter, but we will never learn unless we struggle with things in life.
We’re all here for a purpose, I believe. Once we’ve fulfilled our purpose here on earth we die. Our physical self goes into the ground as our loved ones mourn, and our spiritual self goes to either Heaven or Hell; at least that’s how I see it. When my cousin Dante died many were mourning. He was young, and he died a tragic death. Too young to die, many said. But after all the tears and the sleepless nights I tried to remember that he had a purpose here on earth. He had a purpose and he was so lucky because he was able to fulfill it in such a short time. We still mourn the loss of someone so wonderful, but we have to remember that earth is just a temporary place. We’re born, we grow, we live, and we pass away.
I believe that we’re on this earth to take care of it. To love everyone despite our differences and to look after each other and nature. At this day and age I believe we’re failing miserably at this task because our world is so full of hate. War everywhere, murder, judgement, theft, pollution, abuse towards humans and animals, and the list goes on and on. I can see why the earth will end one day, whether that be in a hundred days or a hundred years. We’ve stopped caring for each other, or at least it’s lessened a lot.
Each day that we live we’re one day closer to the end of life. The end of the world, and the end of our existence. With the way we’re evolving as humans the ratio of producer to consumer is lessening every year. I think that when the end of the world comes, society won’t know what to do to survive and terror will bring the end sooner. We’re heading to a life that we aren’t willing to accept because “everyone” wants to live forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment