every couple nights or so when the moon is high I realize that I am here. away from where my heart is. I left it in a place where I found my love for life again, the place where I found myself. and tonight happens to be one of those nights where all I do is long for my body to go to the place where my heart is. words can't even begin to describe how I felt while I was in Italy for ten days. it was simply that wonderful. travelling has always been a part of me, a part of my soul, but I never really realized it until that trip.
it's been almost two years since I was in Italy. time has flown by, and the happiest part of me is still soaking in the Tuscan sun and hearing the waves crash against the shore of Capri.
I long for my physical self to be where my emotional self is.
sometimes I wish I didn't care so much, then it wouldn't feel like such a heartache.
the island of Capri, April 1st, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment