it's time for a fresh start. 2011 is over, at last. this is probably one of the first times I've ever been happy to be done with a year, but that's okay. I'm not quite sure yet either if I'm excited to have entered this year but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not ready to start a life that I know nothing about. I'm scared to leave this place and find my own, a place where I belong but don't know it yet. there's times that await me during this year and I don't know if I'm ready to embrace it with my whole heart just yet. if I could stay in this innocence for a while longer until I find someone to guide me along. a part of me is thrilled, and another part of me is not. but that's it. it will all happen in it's time, and that's the way it's going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment