1. I lost one of my closest cousins in an accident, Dante.
2. And on that same day I donated blood for the first time.
3. I stood up for myself and in doing so, I lost my friends because of my beliefs.
4. I traveled to Ottawa/Montreal and met a lot of amazing people whom I'll never forget.
5. I photographed my first wedding.
6. I went on a short missions trip to a place I'll never forget, with people so wonderful I don't even think they realize it.
7. I had the privilege of having four of my photos in an Art Gallery for just over a month, the theme being secrets.
8. I was published in this literary magazine, which our school made.
9. I learned how to forgive again.

10. I turned seventeen.

11. I created this blog and unleashed thoughts of mine to free a part of me each and every day.
10. I turned seventeen.
11. I created this blog and unleashed thoughts of mine to free a part of me each and every day.
Some of the most significant moments in our life come not because it all went right, but because it all fell apart. Suffering does that; it hurts but it also creates. - Rob Bell
No comments:
Post a Comment