Thursday, December 15, 2011

blurred

there's a cool wind tonight as the sun sets early and the moon comes out of hiding because it never set, and never rose. the tiny snowflakes that fall from the iridescent sky land on my dark hair and illuminate it and light it up for the lover who awaits for me as long as I wait for him. I can't see his face, it's all a blur. the breeze blows my hair over my eyes and I close them in fear of the icy cold reaching the pale blue iris. as stars brighten and night darkens my dreams of a vivid life begin to play. I'm not sure anymore where to go or who to trust because the bond was broken when our hearts didn't beat together like they were supposed to. my shaky hand brushes away the hair that stuck to my once red lacquered lips and oxygen enters my lungs again to fill me with renewed life. I'm ready to move on, to find his blurred form and live again like I was never broken.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...