Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haters

I wish all those haters of Christianity and our beliefs would just shut up.
Sure, I'm being a bit to blunt in that statement, but it's true. I have a belief and I do my best to not "shove it down peoples throats" or to "not preach to people", but sometimes I just get so angry at how defensive other people are towards Christians, or any "religion" for that matter.

I said my thing a long time ago, and that was that. I had a lot of people mad at me for what I said because of how honest I was, and I dealt with that. It was hard, but it's better. But now suddenly everywhere I look or turn all I see is hatred towards people who have a relationship with our maker. I see posts constantly that just make me sick because they can't handle our beliefs when we have to shut up about our own opinions.

They defend themselves all they want, but if I were to say something...I'm all of a sudden discriminating.

Sometimes I can't wait until I can go Home so that all of this will be a lost memory.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...