at first thought chapped lips are gross, painful, and annoying. but tonight I thought about it in a different way, and I think I'm the only one who's thought this because even to me it seems strange that I thought this.
anyways, after tonight I think chapped lips can be a sign of beauty. we talk and breathe and live and love and chapped lips are a sign of all of those. chapped lips show that we express ourselves and we work hard in a day. we share our emotions, our anger, and we breath fresh air to keep us healthy (though, sometimes sickness comes with the seasons). as women and girls we gloss and colour up as often as we can think to so the pain will go away, but the slight pain as I'm writing this just reminds me of my day and all the living I did.
chapped lips are a sign of beauty, to me. we live, we laugh, we love, and we celebrate. we breathe, we cry, we stress, and we vent. chapped lips show living.
No comments:
Post a Comment