Friday, December 9, 2011

Compromising isn't always a bad thing.

This I've known for a while, but M on the other hand though it was always bad. Seeing as you each have to give in a little to get what you want.

But I ask why..? Why is giving in a little a bad thing? Life will never be easy nor will we always be able to get everything for nothing. We learn control this way. And sometimes we won't even get everything we want. But compromise can help.

For instance, tomorrow I was invited away for a night full of friends, laughter, and Christmas baking. But M didn't want to let me go because of a number of things. I decided to compromise.

We each give a little, to get a little. And in the end we're all happy. We learn through compromise and through variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...