Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sometimes it hurts instead.

really, it's true. the last little while I've been frustrated, angry, and just disappointed in a lot of people. but, you know, it's the "happiest time of the year" apparently. but no, it's not. I'm disappointed in my peers and the way they treat people, because really...we're better than this. we don't have any right to laugh at people.

I'm frustrated/angry because I feel like I can't say anything anymore to anyone. whatever I have to say always gets knocked down because it's too negative, but maybe that's why it's negative...because no one will listen. I'm always being told to stop complaining, or to change my attitude, and it makes me even more angry. I listen to peoples bullshit - yes, I said it - every day but no one will listen to me. yes, I realize this is sounding very selfish at the moment, but I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling like no ones listening to me when I just want someone to talk to. I'm tired of being abandoned, and I'm tired of feeling like I can't trust anyone anymore. I'm tired hatred, I'm tired of judgement, and I'm tired of everyone being so fake.

I wish everyone would just be real for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...