Friday, September 23, 2011

craft night

last night me and A went over to a friends house and did crafts with her girls. it was something I remember doing as a child and for some reason it never stuck with me. I've always had an eye for things like that and appreciate it, but I never continued. so when there were hair pieces of different kinds and sizes, I got a little excited. I love wearing different types of hair things and they're probably one of my most favourite thing to shop for. so last night, I made these two pieces. my favourite one would have to be the button hair comb :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the flowery one you can't really see...but it's there!
sorry it's a little small, but you can see it larger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...