Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My ever-so present problem with society in the present day...

I'm posting this on my blog because if I post it on any other website, I will get hate mail...again. Yes, that is understandable seeing as what I have to say is really a touchy subject around many people. But even so, I'm not ashamed of what I believe, so really it shouldn't matter where I post it. Anyways...I am going to talk about homosexual people. I am going to talk about how I feel about them and my honest/personal opinion. So please, hate me if you must.

1. Yes, I do not agree with the homosexual lifestyle.
2. No, if you are homosexual, I do not hate you or your personality. I do not judge you based on your orientation or your sexual preferences.

The reason I have a problem the general idea of homosexuality is what it's become in society. In the present day, if I were to openly say that I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle at any public place, there would be glares of many different kinds. Evil, judging, "how-dare-she-say-that", etc. In the present day children are being raised by mothers...or fathers. Some families have parents consisting of a mother and a father, but then the question is...are they still married? I guess I'm just one of the lucky few in this world who still has happily married parents.

Is it so wrong of me to say that I'm "old fashioned" where I still believe in morals and respect(for others, for self). I find it sad how the way we reproduce and have children and fall in love is being changed because people are different. Now in health class when learning about sex they teach us about straight sex and give us the down-low on gay sex. See, they don't actually tell us these things, but they give us websites if needing to know more and they show us videos of different kinds of relationships. No longer is it "once upon a time a boy asked out a girl", it's that plus girls asking girls and boys asking boys. In health class, we learn about reproduction in these units. The only way reproduction will work is straight out sex (no pun intended).

Love means nothing anymore. It's just sex and feeling good and doing whatever you want because you want it right now. I'm sorry if this didn't make sense, but I'm not sorry for stating my opinion and what I believe.

I'm tired of people judging me because I'm straight (never thought I'd ever say that in my life) and I'm tired of me being "afraid" say my beliefs when everyone else is so very open about their opinions.

HIV & AIDS is no longer just in Africa.
Our world is no longer pure.

I'm fearing the day where I'll have to "come out" and say I'm straight because our world has become so immune to what's right. But again, what's right to me is not right the next person, no one will ever agree and the world will never be perfect. That's the risk I'm taking by posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...