Friday, September 9, 2011

stop crying.

I personally think that is one of the worst things to ever say to someone. Stop crying. It's like telling someone to just not have any emotions, to wipe the tears away and be blank. Stop crying. To take away our heart, the one that gives us joy and anger and peace and frustration...and tears. Stop crying. Sometimes I feel like I have too much emotion when people tell me this, as if I shouldn't be crying because it wasn't supposed to hurt my feelings, because it wasn't rude or said in a sensitive way.

It's like when someone says "no offense". They're only saying it because they already know that they're going to offend you, so they're doing it knowing it could/would hurt you.

No offense, but you're too sensitive.

Stop crying, it's not that bad.

stop
crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...