Tuesday, September 13, 2011

open your heart

your frail bones...
they worry me. I often can't help thinking about them and you because your life worries me. I know the stress of needing to feel perfect and beautiful. I know you hurt. I know that you think about running away from it all to just find people who understand.

If you'd open your eyes and open your heart you'd see people like that here too. If you'd learn to trust again good things would come of it, it just takes time.

your frail bones...
they sadden me because I wonder if it has anything to do with when I left. And when you were hurt from it and because you can't find answers in life.

If you'd learn to trust again, I'm sure you'd find answers. I'm sure you'd see some join in this awful world...
and I'm sure you'd learn to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...